The Move


As some of you know, we have moved to Northern VA. Jayson was laid off by Worth Magazine and decided he wanted out of Ad Sales and NYC. Me, well, I could have stayed another couple of years but eventually I came to realize it would be good for the kids to have more space. In about 2 weeks time I had our beloved apt. rented and all our boxes packed, and as my heart was being ripped out, we drove our U-Haul over the G.W. Bridge singing New York, New York (yes, the kids know the words too). So, here we are in VA close to family. But, you can read about that on our family blog: jaysonandcori.blogspot.com. I'd like to keep this blog for design.

2 comments:

  1. I love that your kids know the words to New York, New York.. oh, to be a fly on the wall of that suburban on your way over the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't even begin to imagine how hard it was for an artist like you to leave NYC, but there is beauty and inspiration everywhere--and Virginia is incredibly beautiful and inspirational; on the other hand, how do you live w/o mode?

    ReplyDelete