NYC=FIT


I searched high and low for a book on textile design. I finally found one on Amazon: Adobe Photoshop for Textile Design. I purchased Photoshop and began going through the book. I did that for a couple of months then one day. . . as I was flipping through Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT)'s course catalog I happened upon. . . Photoshop for Textile Design! I couldn't believe my luck. The course taught me how to set up repeats, index color and much more. There I started putting together a portfolio and gathering ideas of which would later transform into my first collection. This is a picture of one of my first designs.

2 comments:

  1. I luv lines! 2D black and white to be exact. These are so sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how clever you are to find and learn exactly what you needed; your persistence inspires me

    ReplyDelete