Plans Change


I took the Photoshop for Textile Design course Winter semester 2009, then enrolled in the Illustrator course for the summer block. Unfortunately I arrived at class the first day to find no teacher--the class had been canceled due to low enrollment! In haste I signed up for a Nature Study course and spent the next few months working with gouache and learning to paint flowers and leaves. I loved the class. It was there I learned to really see flowers, every little subtlety and detail and to appreciate the beauty. Here is a painting I did in gouache.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you framed this work of art. That's awesome!

    Remember us little guys when you get rich and famous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant! I knew you were talented, but add painting to the roster! WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the detail in this painting is lovely

    ReplyDelete